Co-wear International Ltd.
Returns & Exchanges
We are pleased to offer a free returns collection service to all customers for any purchases that meet our Returns Policy.
Merchandises may be exchanged (subject to stock availability) or returned within 7 days of receipt of Merchandise provided that:
- All tags, certificates, warranties, care instructions, product labeling, authenticity cards, extra buttons, hangers and dust bags are intact and returned together with the merchandise;
- The Merchandise does not fall within the category of “Excluded Items” as defined below;
- The Merchandise is in Sellable Condition as defined below; and
- A completed Returns Form is presented.
Returns or exchanges outside 7 days of receipt of Merchandise (as the case may be) may be accepted at the sole discretion of Co-wear International Ltd.
We offer Returns & Exchanges for regular-priced items only. Neither exchange nor refund will be available for discounted items.
Delivery charges, taxes and duties will not be refundable. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier with tracking service as will not bear the responsibility if the return parcel is lost during transition.
Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quickly as possible.
“Sellable Condition” means that the Merchandise is still in its original packaging with the original labels, garment tags, price tags and return tags still attached; that the Merchandise is unworn, unused, unwashed, unaltered and in the condition originally sold; and that the Merchandise is not damaged or soiled in any way. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the additional conditions below apply to specific categories of Merchandise:
Bags should be returned in a new, unmarked, unused and undamaged condition with protective strips on hardware intact and dust bags if provided on delivery.
Merchandise should be returned in a new, unmarked, unused and undamaged condition.
The decision as to whether the Merchandise is in Sellable Condition remains within Co-Wear International Ltd’s sole discretion and its decision shall be final.
For returns of online purchases, if Co-Wear International Ltd receives a return that cannot be accepted, the Merchandise re-shipped to the customer at his/her sole cost.
All item exchange can only be done once.
No return or exchange will be accepted for jewelry, lingerie, slips, legging, bespoke or made-to-measure Merchandise, custom orders, vintage Merchandise, unique or fragile Merchandise invoiced as “no refund” “no return no exchange”, Pre-sale, Sale of Aged Stock Merchandise invoiced as “no return no exchange”, that are not in Sellable Condition, (the “Excluded Items”).
The only exception permitted in the case of Excluded Items is in the case of faulty or damaged items (“Defective Merchandise”). Merchandise damaged as a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as defective. If the Merchandise is determined to be Defective Merchandise, the customer will be entitled to repair or full refund. Please email us at email@example.com as soon as you discovered any defective items.
HOW TO RETURN AND EXCHANGE ONLINE
- For online purchases, please contact Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for returns or exchanges.
- You will receive a Return ID in your e-mail account. Please write this ID number in the bottom field on the Returns form, which is enclosed in your parcel, and include this form in your return package.
- If you would like an exchange, please mark down in the email and we will get back to you on the stock availability.
- Please return your items in the original packaging to ensure they are protected during shipping. All return items must be unused, in their original condition and with product tags attached.
- For local order, please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone call at +852 2480 7232 to arrange a pickup for your return package.
- For international order, return fee will be borne by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier with tracking service. We will not bear the responsibility if the return parcel is lost during transition.
Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
Please mark ‘Returned Items’ on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes.
Ensure the return item is unworn, in good condition, with all original tags.
Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
CO-WEAR INTERNATIONAL LTD.
8/F SHUI HONG INDUSTRIAL BUILDING,
547-549 CASTLE PEAK ROAD,
KWAI CHUNG, N.T.
Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount, on presentation by the customer, of the original invoice within 7 working days of receipt of the Merchandise. Except for refunds for Defective Merchandise (see below Return of Defective Merchandise), all successfully returned items will only credited to the account used originally to purchase the items, less any taxes, import duties or original charges incurred and will be refunded in HKD – the currency in which you paid when you bought the item(s).
For refunds for online purchases, initial shipping, taxes and duties will not be refunded unless the Merchandise is defective in which case a full refund will be made subject to inspection and compliance with the policy under “Return of Defective Merchandise” below. No credit may be issued on credit i.e. Merchandise purchased with a Gift Card will not be refunded or exchanged.
Any free promotional gift issued with the returned Merchandise must also be returned.
RETURN OF DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
Customers should contact Co-wear International Ltd. in respect of any Defective Merchandise immediately by emailing the Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org . Shipping, tax and duties’ costs on the Defective Merchandise will not be charged. Co-wear International Ltd. reserves the right to request photographic support regarding Defective Merchandise before authorising a return. If requested, the Customer shall sign a waiver to indicate their acceptance that Co-wear International Ltd. assumes no liability in respect of the Defective Merchandise but will present it for inspection to the Supplier or an independent third party for assessment.
Refunds for the original purchase amount of the Defective Merchandise will be paid by Co-wear International Ltd. directly to the customer, the original purchase amount will be credited back to the credit card used by the customer to purchase the Defective Merchandise. Cash refunds are not available.